Up to date, SheFighter has helped more than 25 thousand women globally through awareness seminars, SheFighter courses, Training of Trainers, and the products we sell.
UN Sustainable development goals
We are very proud of the fact that SheFighter as a business is dedicated to support three of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well Being.
- Goal 5: Gender Equality.
- Goal 17: Partnerships to Achieve the Goals.
SheFighter has received a lot of praise and attention globally.
- President Barack Obama mentioned our founder Lina Khalifeh in his speech at the White house in 2015.
- Lina was awarded the Stuart Scott Humanitarian ENSPIRE award presented by ESPN and UFC 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
- Lina was awarded “The economic empowerment Leadership” award by Hillary Clinton and Vital Voices in Washington D.C. in 2018.
- Lina spoke at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos.
Another important amazing thing to remember is that when you order a product from SheFighter, we donate a matching product or 10% of sales that helps women in refugee camps learn Self-Defense in Jordan and Africa.
Our mission is to help millions of women all over the world. So the more you buy from us and support us, the more women we can help through our SheFighter Self-Defense programs.
Our products are designed to keep the needs of our customers in mind. We ensure the use of the best quality materials that will not only result in a sturdy, long-lasting product but are also gorgeous to look at and extremely comfortable to use.
We are more than just a store. We are more than just SheFighter products. We are a revolution. And with your support we can empower women around the world.